Friday, May 31, 2013

England: my summarize!


My favorite part of a school trip is always the bus part because it’s very interesting, if you take a look it’s one of the most human and social part of the travel, I met lot of new students I didn’t know before I was surprised because they all had lot of personality and great character it was a great moment I had lot of fun. When I first entered in the bus I taught that the trip was going to be boring but not at all it was very nice but I specially had lot of fun whit the bac pro boys big up to them! I was also really glad to meet Eric our bus driver he was very sympathetic and funny, a great driver, our teachers told us that an important part of the travel depends of the driver’s personality but  nothing to say was Eric was nice! Well in this travel the thing I feared the most was the announcement of our families I was going to stay whit Valentin, Victor and Anthony first when we sow our family we were very anxious we taught that is were going to be boring such a family because they were old people but like they say the cloth don’t make the monk we were mistaking Michael and Jeanne were very nice  and cool people they had a lovely house and our rooms well we  couldn’t dream better and the meals… we taught that we were in a restaurant Jeanne is such a good cooker! If I had to choose my favorite visit Ill choose whit no hesitation the stadium of Manchester United, The Old Trafford I am a big fan of football since I was kid for me it’s more than a sport it’s a passion, and visiting the Old Trafford is a dream becoming true lot of big players have played and showing the world their skills in this stadium from Eric Cantona, Wayne Rooney to Cristiano Ronaldo and ill not forget the coach wich was a legend in this sport Sir Alex Ferguson one of the biggest trainers of this century whit lot of trophies and cup’s he had done everything whit the team. I also bought lot of stuff in the stadium’s shop even candies!  It was a very good experience we had lot of fun and the travel ambience was great I’ll do it again if we had to!
Hamza

No comments:

Post a Comment