Thursday, May 30, 2013

 Travel in Liverpool

When I arrived in Southport, I was surprised because the teachers said this city is in front of the sea but we arrived at the supermarket car park and in the country. In the bus we spoke about the families' physical appearance, the cars, and the houses.

When I saw Vanessa, our host, my first impression was good because she was very nice, and she was approximately twenty years old. The house where I stayed during the week (from 7 to13 April 2013) was great but it was separated into different apartments. Her apartment was very funny.

During this travel I remember last year in London with the "terminales", because it was the last year with us.

I preferred the Beatles museum because I like their music and their career. The story of the Titanic was very interesting except the people who always spoke. I liked  the landscape very much, the culture (statues in the beach), and the architecture of the monuments.


The atmosphere in the bus was very funny with the boys sang.

Thank you for this fabulous trip in England.



                   

Square in Southport


Camille




1 comment:

  1. Hi Camille,
    This is good, but please re write the underlined parts... I don't understand what you mean.
    And change the font colour, black on brown is hard to read....
    Anne MacLeod

    ReplyDelete